There are presently no open calls for submissions.
- We consider only original, previously unpublished poetry written in or translated into English. Translations should include the poem in its original language, and the translator is responsible for obtaining the author’s permission to use their work.
- Our issues are tightly thematic, so carefully consider both the issue’s theme and the work of its guest editor before submitting your poems.
- We accept only 1-4, single-paged poems at a time, submitted as one file.
- We are a letterpress print publication. We prefer poems to present themselves neatly onto a single page with minimal fuss. Please consider whether your poems are right for our format and proclivities.
- We do not accept multiple submissions. Please wait for a response before submitting again.
- While we do accept simultaneous submissions, your eagerness to publish at all costs, and sooner rather than later, will be better rewarded elsewhere. If you persist—and we do admire your persistence—please withdraw your simultaneous submission promptly should your work be accepted elsewhere. If you wish to withdraw only part of your simultaneous submission, add a note informing us accordingly.
- Acceptance for publication currently pays two contributor copies of the issue in which the poet’s work appears.